Sunday, November 23, 2008

FREE DVD - You Can Heal Your Life with Louise Hay

 


LOUISE HAY, the pioneer who taught us the metaphysical causes behind myriad physical ailments and how to apply positive affirmations, is the subject of an important documentary film entitled YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE. This film, which offers an intimate look into Louise Hay's moving and inspirational life story, shares her views on self-esteem, abundance and healing.


In this entertaining film, Wayne Dyer, Esther and Jerry Hicks, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Doreen Virtue, Gregg Braden, Gay Hendricks, and Cheryl Richardson, share their personal stories about the impact Louise Hay has had on their lives.


YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE is the feature film in the Vol. 12, 2008 collection of films from the Spiritual Cinema Circle, the only DVD club specializing in films that inspire love and compassion. Receive YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE plus 3 great short films free (plus nominal shipping fee) by visiting www.spiritualcinemacircle.com before December 12, 2008.


"Louise Hay was the catalyst to my becoming aware of the importance of being good to me. The horribly unkind voice in my head constantly criticized me until I began to understand that I was the power behind my good health and happiness just by the thoughts I think and the words that I speak." Mariel Hemingway, Spiritual Cinema Circle Co-Host


It's a limited time offer to get the free Heal Your Life DVD. You must respond before December 12th. www.spiritualcinemacircle.com

No comments: