Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Animal Clouds, Big Mud Puddles and Love Gardens

Original author unauthenicated.

When I look at a patch of dandelions, I see a bunch of weeds that are going to take over my yard.
My CHILD see a garden of love and blowing white fluff you can wish on.

When I look at an old drunk and he smiles at me, I see a smelly, dirty person who probably wants money and I look away.
My CHILD sees someone who deserves a smile and smiles back.

When I hear music I love, I think I can't carry a tune and don't have much rhythm so I sit self-consciously and listen.

My CHILD feels the beat and moves to it, singing out the words. and when really in the grove, my CHILD makes up new words.

When I feel wind on my face, I brace myself against it. I feel it messing up my hair and pulling me back when I walk.
My CHILD’s eyes close.., and with arms spread, flies with it, eventuallyfalling to the ground laughing.

When I see a mud puddle I step around it. I see muddy shoes and dirty carpets.
My CHILD sits in it....sees dams to build, rivers to cross, and worms to play with.

When I see clouds in the sky, I mumble “ I hope it doesn’t rain”

My CHILD sees elephants, giraffes and other animals at play.

When I pray, I say thee and thou and grant me this, give me that.

My CHILD says, " Thanks for my toys and my friends. Please keep the bad dreams away tonight. I don't want to leave this earth yet, I have more love to share. “


Allow your CHILD remind you of the joys , the blessings and the important parts of life.

No comments: